After you synced data from multiple sales channels, Publishwide will attempt to merge books from different platforms together so that it's easier for you to track. However, there may be instances where Publishwide is unable to merge all of your books automatically. In those instances, you'll need to manually merge books.
Follow these instructions to manually merge books:
- Go to your Publishwide bookshelf
- Click on a book that you want other books to be merged into
- Click on the "Merge Book" button
- Select the book that you want to merge into this book
- Click the "Continue" button to finalize the process